Frag Swap

Author Topic: Fender Stratocaster  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Learning_The_Hard_Way

• Adult
Fender Stratocaster
« on: October 13, 2018, 16:21:52 »
Im looking to buy a fender Strat.  No Squires but Mex and above I would consider.  So if you have one you don't play anymore or know someone who has one in a case they never play let me make an offer for some extra christmas cash!

Offline dbjonesjr

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Fender Stratocaster
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 16:41:08 »
I have an '03 light metallic blue MIM strat if you're still looking for one. In really great condition other than one small chip/dent. What price range were you looking at?

Offline Learning_The_Hard_Way

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 18:31:04 »
Im not looking to spend a ton.  a made in mexico would be great.  Can you put up a pic (overall, dent and any fret wear) or PM me and I will text you my number and what you would want for it. also does it come with anything a case amp ect... Thanks! CJ

Offline dbjonesjr

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 14:34:50 »
There’s a few good pics. Plays real smooth when set up right. Just don’t touch it anymore because I like to play my EJ Strat more. Fret wear is pretty minimal but if you need a pic of that I can get you one. I have a gator case and then some small type of fender mini amp if you want those. My number is (937) 260-6307 so if you like it shoot me an offer and I’ll let you know how I feel haha!