2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Need help moving a tank ASAP please. Need to do Saturday evening.  (Read 1527 times)

Offline kattz

• Old surfer dude
Need help moving a 300 gallon deep Dimension that's never had water in it. I need to move it from my house in West Carrollton to my new house in Waynesville. I have a Joe from Marine Solutions, a pickup truck, suction cups and looking for 4 to 6 people to help with this. Neither Joe nor I can pick up the tank. We need to move this Saturday evening. Anybody that can help please respond. Thanks. Kevin
90g SPS and LPS reef tank, 35g sump, ceramic rock by The Alternative Reef, Neptune Apex w 2 X EB8's, Moonlight module, ATI Sunpower Dimmable 8 X 39W T5's, Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer, PM Kalkwasser Reactor, 2 X Vortech MP40's, Geo 618 Ca reactor

Various thriving montipora, acropora, stylopora, wellsophyllia, blastomussa, hammer, anchor, and frogspawn, lobophyllia, rhizotrychus, pavona, scroll, and pagoda SPS and LPS corals, but no fish because I was too stupid to QT...

Offline kattz

• Old surfer dude
Actually, it's Sat afternoon we need to do this.  Thanks.
90g SPS and LPS reef tank, 35g sump, ceramic rock by The Alternative Reef, Neptune Apex w 2 X EB8's, Moonlight module, ATI Sunpower Dimmable 8 X 39W T5's, Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer, PM Kalkwasser Reactor, 2 X Vortech MP40's, Geo 618 Ca reactor

Various thriving montipora, acropora, stylopora, wellsophyllia, blastomussa, hammer, anchor, and frogspawn, lobophyllia, rhizotrychus, pavona, scroll, and pagoda SPS and LPS corals, but no fish because I was too stupid to QT...

Offline Learning_The_Hard_Way

• Adult
What ever happened to Katz? did he not get this new tank up and running? I wanted to see what he turned it into. anyone know?