2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Need to rehome kole and 2 clowns  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
Need to rehome kole and 2 clowns
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:51:09 »
After trying my best to start off disease free including using 72 day fallow period and a HT to treat my fish, I’ve decided that I need to start with healthy prequarentined fish. Despite my best efforts including 3 weeks of cupramine, praziopro and way too much money in salt for water changes, I can’t seem to kick what ever it is they have. My kole has developed a moderate case off HLLE and my clown I believe has a mixture of ich and lympho. And since One fish with ich means they probably all still have it, I’m throwing in the towel. If someone maybe already has it in their system and wants to try to manage it with diet and low stress, it might work out. Or maybe try tank transfer method so they don’t get more copper. Either way, two ocellaris clowns and a 3-4 inch kole tang are looking for a new home. Let me know if your interested. I’d hate to take them to a LFS and stress them out even more.

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
Re: Need to rehome kole and 2 clowns
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 14:31:02 »
To update, I decided to keep the kole because he needed out of the quarantine ASAP and take my chances in the display. I’ve had a couple people message me able the clowns so hopefully they can find homes soon.

120 gallon mixed reef.