2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Little kitten in need of a loving home  (Read 2270 times)

Offline CoralBeauties

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Little kitten in need of a loving home
« on: October 28, 2018, 00:12:00 »
I have a little kitten I am guessing to be 3-4 month old that I would like to find a home for.  A little background on this little guy.  I work at a shop up in the vandalia area that is somewhat out in the country and we see stray cats around off and on.  About a month ago this little guy started coming around with his brother.  They were both totally wild and wouldnt have any thing to do with us other then needing food.  After weeks of feeding and taming them I moved them here to my home and would like to find a good home for him.  He is a real loving guy but is alittle scared of strangers yet.  He is also using the litter box so no worries there.   I already have two cats and will probably keep his long haired brother so a fourth cat in the house just wont work.  I just couldnt let them live a life outside fending for themselves.   If your interested and would like to meet this little guy you can send me a pm or call/text me at 937 232-6348.  If you are in the clark co area I can purchase a neuter coupon through the animal welfare league for you as a gift for taking this little guy.  You would just have to take him to a local vet that accepts the coupons.
thanks
Jeff
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 00:21:33 by jjoos99 »