2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Corals galour  (Read 2519 times)

Offline THE MAD REEFER

• Adult
Corals galour
« on: May 01, 2015, 16:44:23 »
A++++

Rating in my book, needed and tank and needed it drilled, no problems, quick to help

Will do more business with them in the future

Offline Topekoms

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Corals galour
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 00:29:26 »
Have they cleaned the place up? Last time I was there they had a bunch of crap dumped at the front door from the tanks and the place was really dirty. Also found most of their coral to be in a sad shape. Would be great to hear they have improved on the store and live stock care.

Offline SirPuffington

• Juvenile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 08:57:52 »
By far the best looking local fish store in our area. They bought a defunct pet store that was horrible shape, poop everywhere, so they had their work cut out for them.

Offline Topekoms

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 23:40:17 »
When did it change hands? I thought it was the same people running it.

Offline SaltLife

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 13:04:26 »
I went in there for the first time after seeing them on FB and this post, and I liked their store. Be careful you don't drive passed it like I did, it is hidden. Staff was friendly and very approachable. They explained things and talked as if they knew what they were talking about. Their prices are phenomenal. I got a goby for nearly half the price I bought one a couple of months ago at another local store.  My only suggestion is to use their FB page to promote their sales because they had some good deals I didn't know about. And they have a large selection of tank parts/replacement parts.
...where the salt meets your life

Offline SaltLife

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 13:06:53 »
I meant to add, they also have a clue what a frag tank is, it's a tank with frags for a cheaper price than I would fly to the South Pacific and scuba dive and bring back. They actually have some for $5. Albeit they are not going to be rare one-of-a-kind pieces, but for someone starting out it's the way to go. Just my $.02.
...where the salt meets your life