2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Apprentice Saltwater Guy  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Octula

• Fry
Apprentice Saltwater Guy
« on: September 27, 2018, 17:15:40 »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeremy, I am a proud Husband and parent to four kids. Growing up everybody has called me a water baby. I love the Ocean and Marine life so much. My parents had a fifty gallon saltwater tank for several years during my childhood. I just never got one of my own and never really paid attention to what they put in to theirs. I'm now 35 years old and beginning my first aquarium. Any friend advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope to get know some of you a little better as I learn, buy and maybe eventually sell. As for now I'm just the new guy.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Offline erinwalling

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
Re: Apprentice Saltwater Guy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 18:18:16 »
Welcome.  I would recommend coming to our local meeting this Sunday or the frag swap on Oct 20th to meet with others in the hobby.  Most meetings are at someone's home and you will be able to see their tanks and talk about what is working and what is not. We are glad to have you.

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 19:03:09 »
Welcome Jeremy, I am in Middletown, you're welcome to stop by sometime or if you need any help.

Offline Octula

• Fry
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 20:56:32 »
Erin,

That sounds good, I will try to get off work for the event. As for Sunday though I need to know where and I'll try to meet up with you guys.

Steve,

If I'm not mistaken I was the Cable guy that was at your place about a week or two ago. You were the one who told about this club, and I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Offline erinwalling

• Juvenile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 22:14:02 »
This months meeting is at our home in Beavercreek.  Look for the post about the September meeting and you can RSVP there.  We pm the address closer to the day of the meeting to those who RSVP.

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 20:15:53 »

Steve,

If I'm not mistaken I was the Cable guy that was at your place about a week or two ago. You were the one who told about this club, and I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Makes since now, but names never were my strong suit, LOL. Good to see you on the site.