2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Selling My Red Sea Reefer 450  (Read 745 times)

Offline Nbehnken

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
Selling My Red Sea Reefer 450
« on: May 17, 2018, 17:29:27 »
I am in the process of building a new house and have decided to upgrade to a larger tank during the process. As of the end of this month I will be moving out of my house and moving into a temporary location. All of my lifestock will be moved to a temporary tank I have set up. So I have decided to go ahead and post this to see if there is any interest in it even though it won’t be emptied for another couple of weeks.

The tank is a Red Sea Reefer 450 with a white stand and is less then 1 year old. I have a custom made sump by Elite Aquatics, custom plumbing to match the sump with a built in manafold system that can accomodate up to three media canasters. I am currently using (2) aquamax media canisters that would be sold with the tank.

I am asking $2,500 for what is listed here. Not everything in the picture below will be sold with the tank. I will be selling my Nyos Skimmer and 48” Aquatic Life Hybrid life but will be using those until the new tank is up in running.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see it before its taken down.