2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Football sized pink/red monti cap  (Read 1333 times)

Offline saltybuckeye

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Football sized pink/red monti cap
« on: August 24, 2019, 10:04:51 »
It is attached to a magnet that I had growing on the side of my tank. Started to get to big for my system and was having problems with shading other corals. Been in my quarantine/ frag system in my basement for a few weeks. It is a beautiful coral, but is very hard to transport without breaking it. Free or will never turn down frags. Comes with the magnet 🧲

Offline Topekoms

• Adult
Re: Football sized pink/red monti cap
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 11:17:17 »
I would love to but sadly my tank isn't setup yet I will keep an eye on this post if you don't part with it. I am looking at about October for getting things back up and running

Offline saltybuckeye

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 11:22:18 »
Sounds good. I also have a bunch of smaller pieces if anyone would like a small piece.

Offline Warhawk937

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 19:54:05 »
id love to but i would have to break that beautiful colony in half.  I there are no takers I will buy it off of you along with anything else you have laying around. your torts are going gangbusters in my tank id love to see what anything else does.else does.

Offline saltybuckeye

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 17:29:14 »
Good to hear the other coral is doing good. It is free, and I also have some pieces that broke off when I first removed it from my main tank if you would rather have a smaller one. Free as well. I have a strawberry fields on the rack, and a small colony of red planet on my sand bed.

Offline Warhawk937

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 18:46:31 »
ill take the monti.  i will make the room for the big colony.  Ill also take the strawberry fields and and the red planet.  I lost my red planet with the tornadoes.  give me a call 937-546-9460 and we will work out a time. 

Offline Warhawk937

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 19:00:34 »
just let me no what you want for the other two.