2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Summer Updates for LRS Foods  (Read 2274 times)

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
Summer Updates for LRS Foods
« on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:13 »
Hello Friends!

Things have been rocking and rolling at Frenzy Foods and I wanted to drop in to post a few notes about developments and updates as we head into Summer.

Travel:

We have logged nearly 8,000 miles in under two months, visiting shops in GA, OH, TN, VA, PA and many of the 22 stocking dealers we have in our home state of NC!  We have put a whipping on our 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback, which BTW is about to go in for a TOTAL BODY High Resolution Reef Graphic wrap!! I'm pretty excited and since the car is deep royal blue anyway, it should be a head turner.  Pics will be posted....

While traveling and doing feeding demos we impressed some pretty big stores such as Thatpetplace.com, who boasts they are the largest pet store in the world. They now stock LRS Frenzy Foods, as do nearly 100 retail outlets across the Eastern US.  That may not sound like much but our 1 year anniversary of the first pack ever sold via mail is August 1st, so I'm pretty excited that we grew the business that fast.

Social and Print Media:

Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine published our "new product spotlight" in the May edition and that was really cool. If you have not checked us out on Facebook you are missing some daily posts about ongoing events, updates and pics of our mascot "Jackson" who is also the complaint department manager. (Good luck with that one....LOL) Our Facebook is really growing rapidly and we are getting a lot of new inquiries and orders from it as well. Also, we send out a monthly newsletter which you can sign up for on our website, and Facebook. You can follow us here:  http://www.facebook.com/LarrysReefServices

Thanks for all the continued support and I urge you to try a pack of Frenzy Foods to see exactly what made our company explode from producing small batches in our kitchen last year to now being a full time commercial operation with what supporters are calling the "Best reef food around, Period." You can read more on our Testimonial page about what folks are saying about the quality and freshness of our foods, and you may see some familiar faces on there. http://www.larrysreefservices.com/Testimonials.html

None of our success could have happened without the support of the local clubs and customers who helped spread the word and I thank all of you.

There is also a "Media Gallery" added to our website with pics and videos.

Here are some other updates:

We received our document from the US Patent Office that "Reef Frenzy" is officially our Trademark!
We are selling a TON of our embroidery items, so the Reef Frenzy brand is really getting exposure. (Pint beer glasses coming soon.)
Our facility now has a Generac automatic back up generator to secure all frozen products and ingredients
We have off premise remote cold storage as well for further redundancy of inventory.
We continue to add new dealers weekly as our territory expands west with customers as far away as Texas.
We will be attending MACNA in FL, with about 12 other local friends (all wearing LRS logo shirts) so it should be a great party weekend!

Enjoy the pics and email anytime with questions!

You can see Jackson was not happy when I told him we were going to start to give new stocking dealers some free customer samples.....he's a cheap ba$tard....

TFH Magazine spread......

Production glasses will NOT have the flowers....this was a sample.

This is our new four foot store banner, and a couple images that will likely be on our vehicle wrap!

My son at PureReef.net in GA....

Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline joncat24

• Adult
Re: Summer Updates for LRS Foods
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 22:15:04 »
Looks like things are going good Larry.
I know everyone that has purchased your foods, loves them.
My personal tank is looking better since I switched to Frenzy products. The phosphates are almost gone and things are looking up. :-ThumbUpsm
John

Offline bbtm64

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 22:23:24 »
I want one of your hats  :)
Brent McCloskey

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:03 »
Brent,

I am shipping food to Marine Solutions tomorrow. I can probably put a hat in the order. They are $20, which isn't bad for a hat with all that embroidery and stitching. Just let me know ASAP.

Larry
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline ohioreef

• Founding Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:10:49 »
Love your food! Just wish you had someone a little north of Dayton! Sorry, Jon, you're a long drive for me. :(

Offline bbtm64

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 09:42:42 »

I work nights and I believe their hours are a little outside my normal times. I'd interested in getting it directly from you, if that's possible. Just let me know.

Thanks
Brent McCloskey

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:46:08 »
Oh, OK...

Just send me your mailing address and I will drop it in a small box by US Mail.
How does $24 shipped sound? I'm sure the $4 on't cover all the shipping and Paypal fees, but I'll absorb a little for the free advertising of you sporting our gear!  :be happy:

Larry
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline bbtm64

• Adult
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 21:53:41 »
Thanks Larry.
Brent McCloskey

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
LRS Vehicle Wrap
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 23:00:15 »
We just retrieved our 2013 Ford Focus Hatch from the graphics company that installed our high definition  wrap. I photographed the majority of these fish in our aquariums, including our Mandarin on the hood!

Our foods are made in the USA so we chose an american made automobile for our company car. (I know...I know...many parts are probably made overseas....LOL....but I tried.)

LRS Frenzy foods have exploded in the past 6 weeks, with Internet reviews on the biggest web forums calling Reef Frenzy the cleanest and most complete reef food ever created. We are now shipping dozens of coolers a week from Boston to Dallas as stores discover the "Carolina Goodness" and freshness of our blends.

As we expand we are not afraid to spend money on a little "bling" so we are excited about our project car.

Please take a look at the pics below since we are very excited about the "buzz" our car will create as we travel around the US this Summer. If you wanna stay up to date on all the new LRS news, join our mailing list on our website. We never share your info and you can opt out at any time. When you click the join button, leave all the fields blank about your address. ( I don't know why that inserts those fields.)

We also have a large facebook following at Facebook.com/Larrysreefservices.

If you spot our Reef Frenzy Express on the road send me an email or text as I love chatting with reefing friends!

If you are going to MACNA look out for about 10 of us wearing LRS logo T shirts, but we are flying down so the Frenzy mobile will be home.

Thanks for your support of our family owned business!

Larry

Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline joncat24

• Adult
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 23:30:40 »
Sweet Larry!!
John

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 23:48:57 »
Looks good. I'm impressed with your foods. I even drive over an hour just to get it. Please keep up the good work.

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 07:14:24 »
Thanks Twisted for your patronage!

No worries buddy we only plan on making our foods better. Oh, did I mention we are looking at a big expansion  of our shop to include a workspace to culture live organisms to add to our foods? Stay tuned for more!
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline bbtm64

• Adult
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 06:53:43 »
I really love your wrap, Larry.
Brent McCloskey

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 13:27:13 »
Love the design
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 13:31:19 »
Thanks guys for the kudos!
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline Sonnyred

• Adult
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 19:07:38 »
Larry,
They say leopard wrasse are for expert only due to they won't eat and die. I'm no expert but I do love those wrasse so I got some and was depending on your food to make it work. Sure enough the leopards tore it up. I thank you for providing such food so I can keep a type of wrasse that's of my dream.

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 20:14:37 »
Thanks SonnyRed!

Glad to hear it is working well for you. I have a fellow reefer in NC who took video hand feeding his Leopard Wrasse our foods. We also have numerous stores tell us that their incoming livestock losses have been reduced by the variety and freshness on our blends, which seems to get everyone eating faster.

Do you mind if I put your quote on my website and Facebook page? Thanks!

Larry
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline Sonnyred

• Adult
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 20:40:36 »
Larry feel free to do so. I only speak the truth

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 20:50:52 »
DONE!

Maybe it will get the club a little exposure as well, since we have 1000+ followers.

https://www.facebook.com/LarrysReefServices

Larry
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com