2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: What!  (Read 2000 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
What!
« on: November 18, 2013, 13:02:19 »
Never owned a Playstation but this makes me want one.

Offline Neogenesis

Re: What!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 13:25:31 »
I'm wanting one....but pretty ticked about them pulling out the media streaming piece.  Basically you can't run your own home streaming server and stream that content across the PS4.    This was built into the PS3 however.

Offline Viggen

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 13:56:17 »
Well that just sucks.... I really didn't want to get another game system but after seeing that video I do not have a choice

So cool..... I just read a little article on the ps4, already hit a million sold

Also seems like its still kinda glitchy.... If I can snag a deal on one on Black Friday I might get it....
300g tub o fish

Offline slandis3

• Lifetime Premium Member
    • Slandiscreations
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 17:10:21 »
Good luck finding one. The US won't see another shipment until next month at the earliest. They won't ship anymore here until after the Europe shipment which is early December.  The main issues they are having right now is a defective HDMI port and battle field 4 is having game save issues.  So far out of 1 million units only 400 have been reported bad. They think a few may come in here and there but it will be hit or miss on what stores get them. Walmart has a pre order bundle that is supposedly guaranteed to be here by Dec 25. 

Offline Viggen

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 17:58:20 »
So now does it compare vs the xbox one?

300g tub o fish

Offline slandis3

• Lifetime Premium Member
    • Slandiscreations
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 22:05:17 »
From what I have read its better over all, both have the Blue ray players now but you pay extra for the Xbox kinect. Most of the reviewers have said the ps4 has slightly better graphics and is faster on game uploads. It really comes down to which one you like best. Had to many bad experiences with ring of death on xbox where my original ps3 40g I bought 4 months after the launch is still kicking butt lol.

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 22:14:46 »
I am an xbox fanboy, and I would buy the PS4 and have no interest in owning an xbox
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank