2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Complete 28 gallon jbj nano with stand  (Read 823 times)

Offline saltybuckeye

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Complete 28 gallon jbj nano with stand
« on: March 17, 2019, 14:31:50 »
Been running for 9-10 years. Was set up for my daughter who has no interest in it, and I’m tired of taking care of two tanks. Has a digital Ocean Revive led light, Aquamaxx hob skimmer (old style), wireless Ecotech mp10 (will need new wet side, works but is noisy), and livestock. A huge colony of Monti cap, a beautiful colony of red planet, some smaller frags or colonies of birds of paradise, green slimmer, and a couple others that I don’t remember the names of. Also a coup,e colonies of acans. Might include a huge colony of green torch with over 20 heads if the price is good. Don’t know what to ask. So $1100 obo.. can try and send pictures, but I am a terrible photographer. Available most days after 4 if someone wants to come look.

Offline saltybuckeye

• Adult
Re: Complete 28 gallon jbj nano with stand
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 14:38:14 »
Picture of the tank.

Offline pursuitofhappiness

• Egg
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 00:16:07 »
Been running for 9-10 years. Was set up for my daughter who has no interest in it, and I’m tired of taking care of two tanks. Has a digital Ocean Revive led light, Aquamaxx hob skimmer (old style), wireless Ecotech mp10 (will need new wet side, works but is noisy), and livestock. A huge colony of Monti cap, a beautiful colony of red planet, some smaller frags or colonies of birds of paradise, green slimmer, and a couple others that I don’t remember the names of. Also a coup,e colonies of acans. Might include a huge colony of green torch with over 20 heads if the price is good. Don’t know what to ask. So $1100 obo.. can try and send pictures, but I am a terrible photographer. Available most days after 4 if someone wants to come look.
Any of the stock available still?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Offline saltybuckeye

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 14:58:17 »
Sorry wanting it all to go as a package deal at this time. $900....