2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: where to buy reef crystals  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Reef Tank 2.0

• Adult
  • Shawn
where to buy reef crystals
« on: September 26, 2018, 14:38:30 »
With my local reef crystal salt supplier preparing for relocation, I will soon need a new place to get this salt.
Where are the rest of you in the Dayton/Cincinnati area getting your salt, and how much $?
I'm seeing it for $48-$50 online, for a 200g box.  Anyone locally sell it for less?

Offline erinwalling

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
Re: where to buy reef crystals
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 15:16:55 »
Aquatics Galore just came on as a site sponsor and we are hoping to be able to get a bulk buy together for this.  Keep an eye out.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 17:46:50 »
As a member of Ohio Reef, I respectfully protest this announcement. Corals galore, Aquatics Galore or whatever they are calling themselves this month, are not worthy of the support of the fine members of this club. For Ohio Reef to accept Aquatics Galore as a sponsor tells all uninformed/newer members that we all endorse this establishment and the suffering of all the animals in their care. If facts are needed to support my position I would be more than happy to post them. For example, the video proudly posted on Corals Galores Facebook page that shows the owner, Brandon Hepperly, berating a female customer that brought a dead fish back to the store.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 18:12:43 by Reeferntraining »

Offline CoralBeauties

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 18:15:12 »
The last time I bought reef crystals I got it from Amazon. Free shipping and priced Right. Before that I have purchased from Drs Foster and Smith and pet solutions. I CK for sales at each of those and click and buy.
Jeff