2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: May Monthly Ohio Reef Meeting 2016@2PM, China Garden Buffet, 112 Woodman, Dayton, OH  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Gary

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
15 May Monthly Ohio Reef Meeting for 2016 @ 2PM at the following location:

China Garden Buffet
Airway Shopping Center
112 Woodman Dr, Dayton, OH 45431

Come hungry!

Offline mtamorrow

• Mike's Red Sea Reefer
  • Adult
Wish I could make it. Will be on a plane heading to Cali for work for a week. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It costs HOW much?!

Offline Gary

• Adult
Sorry about that. You  can pickup some Corals while you are there and bring them back in your luggage to save on shipping. Of course, TSA may open the container.

Offline soldiers4christ50

• Adult
I will be working 😩

Offline Topekoms

• Adult
We need to start planning these later in the afternoon I work most weekends and don't get off till 1530

Offline Gary

• Adult
I do understand the problem, but unfortunately, it is difficult to meet every members individual needs. We were aiming for around lunch time but other commitments (morning services, family activities, etc.) pushed it back to 2PM. Late afternoon becomes a problem for many of the same reasons and the meeting gets backed up to dinner or becomes a dinner. Saturday was problematic too because lots of activities and events occur then. Thanks for the inputs and suggestion. Please don't get discouraged. Think of the analogy of trying to herd a bunch of cats.
Gary

Offline Grymtooth

• Adult
Think of the analogy of trying to herd a bunch of cats.
Gary

Meow! Oops, rather, I have to agree with that. With my work schedule, it's difficult to attend these as well, but occasionally, stars align or something and I end up being able to make it. Unfortunately won't be there for todays'...

Jordan

Offline mtamorrow

• Mike's Red Sea Reefer
  • Adult
This cat is sitting at the airport. Rather be there. Next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It costs HOW much?!

Offline Steve

• Adult
Working on cars all day.