2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: October 2013 Meeting  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
October 2013 Meeting
« on: October 01, 2013, 08:49:58 »
With the BSD order in, We have worked out a location that should be sufficeint for a meeting that hopefully wont be packed come football.

Club Meeting, open to all on October 5th, 2013
When: October 5th, 2013
Where: Panera Bread on Miller Lane(6550 Miller Lane- Dayton OH)

Time: 12:00pm

We will be attempting to meet in there back community room, but check this thread come Saturday for updates on where we are sitting.

General Club Meeting open to Premium members, non premium mebers, and any Family/Friends. Come out and put some faces to Names! We will be raffling off gift cards, available to all Premium Members who attend.

Officers on Site for anyone wanting to pay dues in person(accepting cash/check). Onsite water testing will also be available.

Please list above if you are able to attend, though it is not required you post, we just want to make sure we get a large enough area set up for us.

See You There!

*** If anyone would like to volunteer a location to host a meeting(whether their own property or a public location) Please feel free to message me.***

Premium members in attendance willl earn one entry to the Ohio Reef End of Year Raffle. See link below for further information.

http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=15927.msg139691;topicseen#new
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline Tony

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
Re: September 2013 Meeting
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:35:23 »
Sorry, I would love to show up, but I work on Saturdays.  Are they always on saturdays?  I might see about getting my schedule changed if so.

Thanks,
Tony
No escape from the underwater world.  It always pulls me back in.

150 reef project
SSI Master Diver

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:12:24 »
They are not always on saturdays, its really at the discretion of who is hosting, since we had no hosts for this meeting I set it for sat as I didnt want to have it during the games Sunday and most people have Family time Sunday morning, however if anyone prefers Sunday We can throw it up for sunday.
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline Tony

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 12:04:11 »
You guys don't have to change it if works out better on saturday, i was just curious.  Does hosting seem to be an issue?  I used to help organize and coordinate meetings for the greater dayton herpetological society.  Boonshoft may be willing to open up one of their classrooms to us if I give them a call.  The only issue is that reptiles never needed water flow, so taking them in was never an issue.  Do we usually try to plan then around someones tank?  If you are interested then shoot me a message and I can make some calls and see what I can find out.

Thanks,
Tony
No escape from the underwater world.  It always pulls me back in.

150 reef project
SSI Master Diver

Offline Wall_Tank

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: October 2013 Meeting
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 10:51:08 »
Bump

Offline Wall_Tank

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 14:44:22 »
Thanks to those who attended, you will be added to the year end raffle

Bigtom802l
delta1190
bobdino
barboyr
Wall_Tank
Boonjob

Offline delta1190

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 15:25:34 »
Thanks for having me and answering some of my questions good answers supplied by all -Thanks again