2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: May Meeting  (Read 17502 times)

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
Re: May Meeting
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 21:55:49 »
im going to pick my peice up next saturday ill get your while im down there

That would be awesome Thanks!!!

Offline verper

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 22:45:36 »
Thanks Tim for hosting a great meeting! 

Offline aquavista99

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2007, 00:47:28 »
Thanks Tim for hosting a great meeting! 

I enjoyed hosting the meeting and appreciate everyone who was able to attend, including, but not limited to:  Sara (my wife); Verper (Scott); Cbell (Chris); Joel  (Aquariums Etc.) ; Scott Wilson and Mrs. Just Coral ( Just Coral); Pete (newest paid Ohio Reef member); Mark L.; Joe Ayers,  and Baggerhog.

Offline JoeAyers

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 01:57:25 »
Thanks for hosting Tim. Another good Ohio Reef meeting. Sorry Micki and Slandis, but I got the best Green BN.... he he he :laugh:

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2007, 06:45:59 »
Thanks for hosting Tim. Another good Ohio Reef meeting. Sorry Micki and Slandis, but I got the best Green BN.... he he he :laugh:

That's ok, you deserve it!  ;)  Next month's meeting isn't allowed to be on a day I can't go!!!  :D

Offline Viggen

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2007, 14:18:45 »
Well that sucked..... I ended up not being able to bleed my brakes last night due to being out of super blue brake fluid thus I finished getting my car ready early.  Then my internet & phone service was down from about noon yesterday to sometime this morning so I had no way of finding out where you live.  If I new Joel was going I guess I could of called him..... oops

Sounds like another great meeting with some new meeting faces!!

Sorry Micki, but I beleive the next meeting I will be hosting & it will be on the weekend or thursday night.  Those are my only open days

300g tub o fish

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2007, 14:24:00 »
That's ok Gary I'll just have to miss another one...  :(

Offline aquavista99

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 15:50:53 »

Thanks for the DI resin, Joe!  Baggerhog (Andy) picked out a nice birdsnest as well. Looking forward to seeing Andy's pictures from the meeting as well...he photographed my reef with a very nice camera.