2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Oct. Meeting Part 2  (Read 11399 times)

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
Re: Oct. Meeting Part 2
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 10:45:49 »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!

slandis3

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 12:23:36 »
Anyone have any clurpa (sp?) they want to get rind of? I want to give my tang's a speical treat. Ill be at the meeting today.

Lost Floridian

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 13:55:39 »
we will be a few minutes late.  sorry

slandis3

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 20:11:06 »
Well another great meeting. lonnie was a great host and did a great job on the acrylic demo's.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 20:28:16 »
great meeting  lonnie was a great host and did a great job on the acrylic demo's  iv learned more in 3 hours than i have in years of school    great job
SIZE DOES MATTER

Reefd Up

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 20:32:12 »
Lonnie, thank you very much to you and your family for hosting.  It was a bit of a drive, but well worth it.  The meeting was very informative, food was great, and the company was fun.  Welcome to our newest members! 

We had 11 raffle winners!!!  We gave away gift certificates from our sponsors, an acrylic heater holder, an acrylic photobox, an acrylic overflow box, a frag of Dragon Eyes, and a magnetic frag plug.  Thanks everyone for the donations!

Blown76mav

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 21:15:58 »
Thanks guys, I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves.  We defiantly had a house full.

Offline wolfeden3

• I hate aptasia!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Juvenile
  • I LOVE ZOANTHIDS AND SOFTIES!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 21:28:52 »
thanks to all for making my girlfriend and I feel welcome and Lonny for hosting the meeting.  After seeing all the kool stuff that was raffled this month only makes me want to join even more.
Again thanks,
Garry
:) 90g w/ 30g refuge 776w mh w/ pc attinic f/o tank
;) 46 bow front new diy sump 192w pc f/c tank
;) 10g frag tank marine-land reef capable led

Reefd Up

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 21:32:14 »
Garry, it was great to have you...along with other new faces! 

To those of you that paid at the meeting...I have updated our list online and you should have full member priveleges in the next few days (if you were not previously a member this year.) 

Everyone welcome our new full members:  GreatWyte, Hunger, Camp, Klosterman, and (eventually :laugh:) wolfeden3

Offline METZCOOL

• Adult
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 21:39:19 »
Thanks Lonnie and family.

Offline jd

• Dr. Skimmer
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 22:25:36 »
Thanks again Lonnie, the meeting was great!
Call me Mr. Rev. Dr.

Offline stickboy_107

• Adult
  • GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING [just dont tell my wife]
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 22:35:49 »
Lonnie,
Thanks for hosting the meeting this month. My husband had a great time and learned alot. Also, please thank your wife. I sat and talked with her the entire time and I really enjoyed myself.

Offline Secondgen

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 22:58:36 »
It was a great time. Thanks Lonnie. It was well worth the cool ride there and back. You have a very nice tank, and a couple of real nice cars. Real good meeting everyone new, and seeing all the familiar faces again. Lookin forward to the next one.

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 09:52:07 »
Lonnie, I was looking forward to the demo and was not disappointed. And a good thing I am realizing is that I can remember the process. You did a fine job explaining the process and it stuck. Thank you much buddy. I'm sure all that were present feel the same.  Ray ;D

Offline verper

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 16:38:05 »
It sounds like it was a meeting I shouldn't have missed.  We have a house full of sick people and I didn't want to spread it throughout the club.  Thank You for hosting Lonnie.

Blown76mav

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 17:09:25 »
Thanks again guys and gals, I had a blast showing everyone how to work with acrylic.  I think maybe next time I would like to do a workshop type setting where everyone gets involved and builds something. 

Scott, I totally understand with the sickness thing,  you were missed and as I told some others if you would like a one on one demo I'd be more than happy to help.

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2009, 13:46:18 »
It sounds like it was a meeting I shouldn't have missed.  We have a house full of sick people and I didn't want to spread it throughout the club.  Thank You for hosting Lonnie.

Thank you Scott for the consideration you showed for the rest of us.