2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: A Big Thank you!!!  (Read 1374 times)

Offline erinwalling

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
A Big Thank you!!!
« on: January 14, 2019, 08:38:25 »
 :th_ShowLetter:

I just wanted to take time to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I also wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone that makes Ohio Reef possible.  Thank you so much to Gary and Justin for stepping up to be on the Board of Directors for another year.  Thank you to Brian and Paul for their ongoing IT support to keep the forum running and putting up with my constant questions.  Thank you to Paul for putting together excel sheets to keep everything behind the scenes organized.  Thank you to all of the members that step up month over month and open up their homes to host meetings and let us see their tanks.  Thank you to everyone who helped out at the frag swap last year.  Thank you to all of our sponsors who support the hobby year after year.  Everything on this site is done by volunteers and without all of you guys this would not be possible.  :-URock

A couple additional notes:

--Save the date for the 2019 Ohio Reef Frag Swap-October 5th at a brand new location  :sFun_dancing:

--I hope to get a brine shrimp direct buy together soon-Stay tuned for details.   :th_pkg:

--If you have things you would like to see on the site let me know and we will see what we can do.

--We are looking forward to a great 2019.

Ohio Reef Board of Directors

:OR_Rocks:

Offline Steve

• Adult
Re: A Big Thank you!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:29:29 »
Agreed. Thanks to all.

Offline CoralBeauties

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 21:46:13 »
Lets give yourself some credit Erin!  Thanks for all you do also.
Jeff

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 23:14:09 »
Thank you for all of your efforts. I have really enjoyed being a member of the group and hope it continues long into the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Agame43

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 19:31:24 »
 Erin, Justin, Gary, Brian and Paul many thanks for your efforts. I do agree with Erin, this is really good club, last year was a lot of fun - looking forward to 2019! Thanks to everyone that opened up their house to host a 'Monthly Meeting' this hobby is so interesting to see all of the different approaches that end up with great results!!!

Rock On!!!