2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Special limited run of the ultimate coral food for the Swap.....  (Read 1324 times)

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
Hey friends we are producing a batch of food this week for our "regular" customers, and I realized that it may be desired by some of the coral vendors attending the show.

Basically, we take our flagship Reef Frenzy blend and delete all the veggies but then ADD twice as much cyclops, oyster eggs and tissue, phyto and zooplankton. The mix gets blended to a finer puree than our normal blends, and this has proven to be a killer LPS food, unmatched in quality and feeding response.

I plan on bringing several packs of this to the show for anyone that is interested in getting a pack.

I have tons of references (Spike and Kickazz didn't you guys try this blend after the last show?!?!  ;)) about how this blend has a track record of improving the growth of corals, while keeping the P04 lower in your system compared to other frozen foods.

I and am unloading a truck of perch, shrimp, oysters, and squid today so this stuff will be fresh!

Send me a PM or email if this is something you would like to take home and I will bring sufficient quantities.

Here are a few shots after feeding this all around coral food......

Have you seen your wellso brain do this?!?

Some Acans after feeding, submitted by Coralgasm in FL.

This is what the blend looks like, but WITHOUT the bloodworms.

Here is our Herbivore Blend, right from the pack to show you how clean our foods are....stick around until the 30 second mark.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:09:09 by ReefFrenzy »
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com