2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Multi Month Raffle Change and Update  (Read 3759 times)

Offline JoeAyers

Multi Month Raffle Change and Update
« on: July 17, 2009, 13:27:44 »
I wanted to inform the group that a change was recently made to the Multi Month Raffle that will be drawn at the Frag Swap on July 25. The sponsor of the raffle will be changed to The Coral Ranch. This was in no way a decision made by Joel at Aquarium’s Etc.  He actually wanted to continue to support the club and the raffle as he is still fully stocked and will continue to work special orders and will continue to support the club. The decision was made by the Frag Swap Committee to ask a different sponsor to take over the raffle since we are selling tickets to non-club members and we felt that they may have issues working out the details with Aquariums Etc since there will no longer be store hours.

I would like to personally thank Joel for originally stepping up to sponsor the raffle and offering to continue to honor the raffle. He has been a long standing supporter of the hobby and the club. I would also like to thank The Coral Ranch for stepping up to help the club during their time of need.  It just shows you that we have some great sponsors.

I also wanted to inform everyone that due to a glitch with our paypal account pre-sales have ended and any remaining tickets will have to be purchased at the FragSwap.  Please find a person in a STAFF shirt and buy up some tickets, help support the club and possibly win a big gift certificate.

If anyone has any questions or needs further clarification on the raffle feel free to post here or pm me direct.

Thanks,
Joe Ayers
Frag Swap Committee Chair