2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: it snowed guess i will build a fish room/ closet lots of pics  (Read 17811 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: it snowed guess i will build a fish room/ closet lots of pics
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 00:07:44 »
Man you don't mess around. At the rate you going it will be done by morning.

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 00:13:30 »
Man you don't mess around. At the rate you going it will be done by morning.

our fam tend to thrive at working on projects a 12-8 am  must productive for some reason  lol
just like thanks giving a few years back  2 days till thanksgiving
we worked all day came to my house cleaned whole garage  build walls installed drop ceiling
installed slot machine in wall and a disco ball
lot of work in a short time

Offline Kenn

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 00:14:47 »
With the help you have backin' you up you will get it done in no time  :)

Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 01:33:51 »
our fam tend to thrive at working on projects a 12-8 am  must productive for some reason  lol
just like thanks giving a few years back  2 days till thanksgiving
we worked all day came to my house cleaned whole garage  build walls installed drop ceiling
installed slot machine in wall and a disco ball
lot of work in a short time

I am so coming to your place for Thanks giving this year :thewave

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 08:21:39 »
looken good you have done a ton of work in a short time
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 09:16:52 »
I am so coming to your place for Thanks giving this year :thewave

You just want to dance in my lil roller disco  and play the slot machine   lol

i just i will have to cleam my garage again and take som pics  for proof   it even has a pay phone lol  all for looks

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 00:48:06 »
day three

well i worked on plumbing today  ia also found while under the house that my main water
 feed was leaking so i guess we will see if my water bill will go down  lol

and a snaped a few pics of my garage 

and we got water

Offline Kenn

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 00:49:38 »
A MAN CAVE  :notworthy      :laugh:
Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 01:06:09 »
i have more to add to the "" MAN CAVE ""  i just got to find room and dont want to get rid of toys like my mini bike... not a normal mini bike  its geared to pull a wheel any time you want and it runs on race alcohol 

maybe i should concider hosting a  club meeting??  time will tell

after meeting man cave time  cards darts  drinks   :drink 8) :police: :puke :crybaby

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 08:16:16 »
thats cool man you should have a meeting we can play poker 
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Kenn

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 12:17:17 »
thats cool man you should have a meeting we can play poker 
Poker ?  ???

::) Well I dont know how to play that game but I would come  ::)    :laugh:

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 19:10:01 »
i just learn my self lol   its easy  i love playen
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 19:48:50 »
cooking dinner on the grill again  tonight is electical night   photos at around 1 again unless i get distacted and get online again later lol

Reefd Up

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 22:01:33 »
Ok, I see a nice toolbox, a racing seat, and JEGS stickers in your garage...where are the cars??

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 00:09:36 »
Ok, I see a nice toolbox, a racing seat, and JEGS stickers in your garage...where are the cars??

car??  whats this car you speek of who would think of putting a car in a garage  ie lived here 6 years now and i thing a car was parked in it a total of 4 months if that i gave my ex a remote start so i could get it back   lol

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 00:26:07 »
day 4

not as much done as i would have hoped but it was one of those days i just dont feel motivated
dont lnow if it is the weather ot the time of year or everything thats been going on in my life the past 6 months???
well my goal for today was to get a good start on the electrical side of is install  i have the pipe run from the fish room
into the electricial panel i made up the flex line and first of many boxes to me mounted under the stand and got wire from
switch box to the elec box 

i also got the blue tape out and marked on wall roughly where tank will stand i may still build a taller canopy for it
than the one it comes with cause i am install a mh retro fit kit in and not sure how much room i will have with a factory canopy
and not sure how a retro fit will affect the hood/ lid opening and closing

now for the pics  also the tstat will be removed it is no longer in use

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 08:16:26 »
I don't know if it matters or you care, but when alot of folks run their electricity for tanks they get it all wired up and simply put a plug on the end and plug it into an exisiting socket. Something about making it "nonperminant" which protects you from the insurance company denying a fire claim due to "homeowner installed" fualty wireing if anything ever happened. Just an idea
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 12:34:34 »
hanks for the tip i still could do that at the elec panel end if i want  not really worried . none of the house or comericial building have burt down yet  but i get what your saying if they would come look at it it would all be to code tho :laugh:

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 14:02:07 »
Sounds good. You clearly know more about wiring than me  :laugh:

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 14:37:08 »
I REALLY DONT KNOW
 ::)  looking at you sig  cyber

makes me wonder  lol  ;)

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 16:34:28 »
coming right along and yes i did notice the small carnival atmosphere you had going on for thanksgiving looked like fun, you should host a meeting / with the man cave tour after for sure. What do you do by trade by the way?

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 17:41:27 »
OK

I WORK FOR ALL THE FAMLIY BIZ'S 

Biz 1
my whole life but full time but full time 2007- prez
Elida Road Tire Service  it's on it 30th year of bussiness  i work counter, in charge of accessories "wheels chrome shinny stuff and bolt-ons"  help repair cars and any thing else   WWW.ELIDAROADTIRE.COM

Biz 2
2003-prez The Audio Spot
car audio installer and sales 
build boxes fiberglass fun stuff

Biz 3
2008- prez Lima Signs Graphics & Designs
design and install custom signage, banners, veichel lettering, back light signs, some digital, novilty stickers

2003-2007before i came back to the fam biz i worked for a fireplace and hottus store as head service teck
replumbed hottubs  replaced pumps  heaters fittings , serviced and installed gas, wood, and elec fireplaces and log sets

2001-2003 before that i wired houses and comericial buildings  for a local plumbing and electical contractor

before that high school grad of class of 02

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 19:36:08 »
wow ur a handy man  ;D
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 01:01:51 »
I REALLY DONT KNOW
 ::)  looking at you sig  cyber

makes me wonder  lol  ;)

that's the funniest sterotype. I get that all the time. For the record, just becuase you're an electrical engineer doesn't mean you know anything about how to wire or "the code"  :laugh:

I can tell you exactly how the electrons flow and all about the fermi gap levels in LEDs and semiconductors, heck I can even synchonize a generator to the outside mains and pump power back to the grid, but I have no idea how to wire a house lol

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:02 »
ok cyber are you able to redo may car altanator to put out 200 amps for my car's stereo system :) :)

didnt mean to stereo type :(

also nothing get done wed night  i went to church and  i had caden so we just hung out and watched tv
but i did try and clean up mess a lil