2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Apex Dashboard - How To  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Agame43

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Apex Dashboard - How To
« on: December 23, 2017, 18:42:55 »
  Not sure if this will be helpful but I had to do some digging on the net last night on how to get to my Apex Dashboard. The Dashboard is not your Apex Fusion that we use regularly to access and set up our Apex equipment. I run the Apex Classis system and I do have the Controller that sits down with my system(called out in the pic) but every now and then you may need to "go online" and actually log into your Apex Dashboard for help. The two pictures below are very straight forward in explaining how to get your current systems "IP Address" and then take this IP# and type it into the browsers search bar. What I did not know was that the actual login Username was already set as "admin" and Password as "1234". I hope this helps, it made my life a lot easier.  :be happy:

Offline Agame43

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Apex Dashboard - How To
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 20:28:32 »

These pics may come in handy as well: 1st pic explains a little about the Dashboard, 2nd pic is the Neptune website that I located the information on. Not sure if many use this feature but about once or twice a year  need to go digging for this information for one reason or another.