2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Lazys Coral Hours  (Read 1489 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Lazys Coral Hours
« on: September 03, 2020, 23:47:32 »
Lazy's Coral House is closed for inside browsing for the foreseeable future. Porch pickup continues to be available Sept-April. Items can be purchased off the website. Use coupon code LocalPickup to remove shipping charges. I can also put together an off menu/ custom order. The list of corals available can be found here. Send me the ones you have interest in and I can text message you back with pic and prices.

Preferred method of contact is via text message. 937-344-3956

What do you mean your closed for the foreseeable future; why!
I am sure most reading this will wonder if after the pandemic will I resume Saturday openings. Unfortunately the answer is no and here is why. I have a full time day job from 9pm-6pm Mon-Friday. After work, Mon-Thur i pack coral shipments from website orders which usually takes me from 6pm-8pm. Then Friday evening was spent preparing for opening Saturday. That left me with Sunday off which was typically used to do tank maintenance, make frags, plan marketing for the week, family time etc... It was just to much. I enjoy having the full weekend off for more family time and for this reason I don't plan on opening back up. An annual or semi annual opening for ohioreef to browse and cherry pick is a good possibility. I very much enjoyed and will cherish the friendships I have made from Saturday visits and will miss that.

Offline dbowman

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Lazys Coral Hours
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 21:32:01 »
you are the man!
fam is the #1 priority of all sentient beings.
lol