2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Home group meetings  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Alexandra

• Fry
Home group meetings
« on: December 05, 2017, 00:37:07 »
I heard there are small groups around the state. Is anything going on in the Dayton/Cincinnati area before the frag swap in cincinnati next month?

Offline merlin3

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Home group meetings
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 12:24:00 »
We usually have monthly meetings at a members house but for some reason none have happened for last few months.

Offline erky

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 12:52:16 »
We usually have monthly meetings at a members house but for some reason none have happened for last few months.

I'd host as i have been asked in a pm from a member, but I am in cincinnati and likely wouldnt have a good turn out. Most people are north of my quite a while.

Offline Alexandra

• Fry
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 23:26:46 »
I'd host as i have been asked in a pm from a member, but I am in cincinnati and likely wouldnt have a good turn out. Most people are north of my quite a while.

That's disappointing. I just want to see some at home setups. Be inspired. Ive learned so much & seen so little. Just saw my first skimmer yesterday! It was finally nice to see & touch the equipment ive read so much on! The equipment was much more intimidating on paper. I'm seeing a member Jon's tank in Middletown next month. I'd love to see your setup. The more the better. The learning opportunity is worth the drive. Im currently working on my first setup.

Offline Alexandra

• Fry
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 23:30:46 »

Because the holidays? Or is it a lull? 

Offline thepipbull

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 15:39:39 »
Hey Alex Welcome to the Club
I usually try and setup the meetings but it has been a crazy couple months with work. Working on Setting up an end of the year Christmas meeting for next Sun if you can make it.
Jon has a couple great systems and he is a wealth of knowledge helped me out a lot in the past. Your more the welcome to come over and check out my systems as well if your down in the Dayton mall area just shoot me a text 937 689 5002