Welcome to Ohio Reef!

As a guest you can only see a small portion of our online content. Please register it is free and only takes a minute. Click here to Register now. 

Author Topic: Equipment for Sale  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Reeferntraining

• Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Equipment for Sale
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 19:28:14 »
Yes, thank you. Iíll have to price out the other parts I need like the sock holder, acrylic to make the overflow chamber and probe holders. Iíll get back with you. Thanks!

Offline Agame43

• Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 20:50:55 »

Can you say more about the "overflow build" - what is this or what do you mean when you say this? Apex probe holder is $39 and the 4in sock holder is $19 at Lazy's Fraghouse.

Offline Reeferntraining

• Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 21:25:36 »
  Can you say more about the "overflow build" - what is this or what do you mean when you say this? Apex probe holder is $39 and the 4in sock holder is $19 at Lazy's Fraghouse.

This is part of my current sump. The overflow dumps into a chamber behind the filter sock. The water then fills that chamber then flows up and over into the sock chamber and then into the sock. Makes the whole system extremely quiet. The overflow pipe is below the height of the sock.

Offline Agame43

• Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 15:55:42 »

The sump is sold.

Offline Gary

• Officer
  • Adult
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 12:18:34 »
If the 55 is in good shape, I'll take it. We are coming down Saturday to visit you and we can pick it up then, if that works you.