Welcome to Ohio Reef!

As a guest you can only see a small portion of our online content. Please register it is free and only takes a minute. Click here to Register now. 

Author Topic: Alkatronic  (Read 423 times)

Offline Lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Elder
Re: Alkatronic
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 13:43:07 »
here is what it is looking like, pretty smooth!

Can you zoom in on graph or have any other option to show data. If the entire graph for example could be your lowest number on bottom and highest number on top we could see the variation. Any option to add in time of day and for a smaller period of time like 3 days

Offline erky

• Adult
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 13:47:02 »
I love this and in time I think we will learn so much regarding what affects corals.

yeah probably not something really investigated in the past.

Offline erky

• Adult
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2018, 08:22:51 »
yeah probably not something really investigated in the past.

you could take it to excel, there is an option to export all data that way.

Offline erky

• Adult
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2018, 08:28:10 »
here is a wild stat that i am tracking, I am guessing that my NO3 is probably back to where it was before I doses nitrates or very close as consumption is back on track to prior to the dosing. This is just a guess as I have not tested it yet, but maybe around lunch I will.

for me my goal is growth, so i might start raising my alk to 9.5ish to see if things start showing better growth, that crash I had took a lot away from me.

Offline erky

• Adult
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 08:51:49 »
well i got a little info from Randy in the chemistry forum on r2r, he stated that when nitrate is used by coral it will create alkalinity, so technically my consumption did not drop, but rather it probably stayed the same or went up.