December 05, 2019, 15:32:04

Welcome to Ohio Reef!

As a guest you can only see a small portion of our online content. Please register it is free and only takes a minute. Click here to Register now. 

Author Topic: PodYourReef.com Review  (Read 207 times)

Offline Reeferntraining

• Premium Member
  • Elder
PodYourReef.com Review
« on: July 31, 2019, 11:32:13 »
About a month ago I placed an order, for the new isolated tank, for Tisbe pods on pod your reef. When I got the order, I checked the bags and there didnít appear to be any live pods in the bag. I know that there are different stages of growth so I put the pods in anyway. After 2 weeks, there were obviously no viable pods in the bags cuz I still didnít have any in the tank. The only thing in the tank at this point is snails and corals. I reached out to Josh at pod your reef and I think he was a little annoyed that I hadnít reached out when I didnít see any pods in the bag. I told him my reasoning and that seemed to satisfy him because I received a shipping charge invoice in my email. I received the replacement pods today and the bag was loaded with live pods. I highly recommend pod your reef if youíre needing some pods. Excellent customer service.

Club Tools

Par Meter

Fish Trap

Thermometer

Suction Cups

Manjo Wand

Laser

Chemistry Kit

Hole Saws

Frag Saw

Chiller

Stats