2024 flyer

Author Topic: 20g  (Read 1949 times)

Offline REDPYRO

• Hey Everybody!
  • Who did what now?
    • MrLevek Productions
20g
« on: July 01, 2016, 20:19:39 »
I finally caved and got a tank after many years away.  I went smaller and love it.  20gallon all in one.

While it has its pros and cons and is definitely not all that customizable.  It will do.

Here was the tank a few weeks after cycle in Jan.

(what a horrid cell phone pics)

And he it is now

Offline REDPYRO

• Hey Everybody!
  • Who did what now?
    • MrLevek Productions
Re: 20g
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 20:23:32 »
Some things didn't last long because they were exploding.  The Kenya tree exploded in size and was throwing branches everywhere.  The Xenia is on its way out because I cant control its growth.  The plates which werent even in the tank in Jan and were added as quarter sized pieces are getting big.  The green is about the size of a coffee mug opening.  The orange is a bit smaller.  The cactus coral in the middle is getting much larger.  The torch started as 1 head is 2 full and moving into 4 soon.  I can see the new mouths splitting.  Zoas are a little closed in the picture because I just had my hand in the tank.

Offline Keith92

• Keith92
  • Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 08:29:37 »
Really Nice! The aqua scape is excellent. Glad you are back in the hobby

Offline Grymtooth

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 15:47:12 »
Gee, the tank looks familiar! Lol I have to agree with you on the limitations of the Inno 20g, although your rockscape looks much better than mine. Was wondering how you mounted the power heads under the overflows though. Are you using the caddies or the filter socks?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk