2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Pods?  (Read 9870 times)

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
Re: Pods?
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 09:40:48 »
Had to place the order earlier than planned. Order is placed. They wont ship until Monday. So it should be here Wednesday.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 17:05:50 »
Just received a refund with this note
"Joe we are so sorry inform you that we ran out of porcelain crabs and are refunding you for the six you purchased. We still sent out your pods and they will be there soon and we are still not charging you for a shipping cost due to our error. Sorry!"

Sorry guys. I just found out about 30 min ago. 

Offline andys1982

• Adult
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 18:18:36 »
Knew that price was fishy.  Kind of a joke that they're offering 2 products and 1 is "sold out".  Oh well,  thanks anyway.  Hopefully you have better luck with the pods.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 21:20:00 »
I agree. I hope the pods turn out ok. The are a sponsor on R2R so I didn't think they would be to bad. Maybe it's just one of those things.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 13:17:40 »
Well as you may have guessed. They arrived today. Ice cold and smelling bad. Have about 90% dead loss. I don't believe that this is their fault. The date mailed on the box is 2-11-14. Just got them today about 12:50. Was supposed to be 2 day mail. So now we get to test their customer service. Hopefully I don't have to eat the $29.00. I called and sent an email.

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 03:07:58 »
What did they do, send livestock via USPS?  I really don't count on postal service to make speedy deliveries.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 08:26:48 »
What did they do, send livestock via USPS?  I really don't count on postal service to make speedy deliveries.

That's what they did. Sent it on Tuesday, 2 day mail. And I got it on Saturday. It only had one heat pack in it. I even asked before I ordered. To see if it was safe to order. He assured me it would be fine.

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 08:50:20 »
No reply to your email yet?

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 16:00:08 »
Nothing. It is a holiday though.

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2014, 16:02:06 »

Nothing. It is a holiday though.

Really? Presidents Day?

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 16:23:47 »
Really? Presidents Day?

Yea. You didn't get any Presidents' Day gifts?

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 23:24:38 »
They are offering to kind of make it right. Still going to cost me.

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 13:08:39 »
That is unfortunate.

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 13:19:24 »
So are you gonna order it?
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 13:28:49 »
Yea I'm going to try it again. I don't see why I have to pay shipping. But I will.

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 13:32:47 »
Ya I think they should cover that cost.
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline itsalifestyle

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 16:23:59 »
good luck I don't have much good to say about them I ordered day after you guys did took 6 days and I paid for 2 day shipping everything seemed alive but people was rude and I wont be dealing with them again I don't like to run people in the ground but after my response from them I don't really care plus no one will pick phone up or answer emails I really have my doubts I had 1600 pods in there maybe a hundred or two at most

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 16:37:00 »
good luck I don't have much good to say about them I ordered day after you guys did took 6 days and I paid for 2 day shipping everything seemed alive but people was rude and I wont be dealing with them again I don't like to run people in the ground but after my response from them I don't really care plus no one will pick phone up or answer emails I really have my doubts I had 1600 pods in there maybe a hundred or two at most

I'm hot to far behind you. Told them I'd pay the shipping. Never hear anymore from them. No one on R2R has anything to say about them either. Wish there was a good place to pods.

Offline kframe87

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 01:14:55 »
With getyourpods I'm kinda on the fence with them. I bought the 1200 bogo. They shipped it out and sent the the confirmation. I paid for next day delivery, two days later they still didn't arrive. I emailed them and told them what was going on and showed them that the tracking info still said they weren't delivered. They told me not to worry about it that Copepods can last up to five days in the bags. Which really wasn't the point, I spent the extra money for the next day delivery! Well 3 days later, so a total of five days they arrived, all dead. I knew they were, before I even opened the box I could smell them. I got ahold of them again and told them the situation and provided pics and without hesitation they said they would ship more out. They did ship more out( so they said) for a two day delivery. Well 2 days later still no Copepods and which i contacted them again! They said they were shipped and I asked for a conformation which they never provided. Another 2 days went by and I got ahold of them, which I was really aggravated and told them I just wanted my money back and they said they couldn't do it because they were already "shipped". After email after email they finally said " well we'll just revert the delivery back to us and you can have your money back"!  Which they did refund my money, but I do think they ever sent the second package at all! The second time a friend and I decide to try it again. We thought maybe it was a fluke. So we ordered the same thing with next day delivery. It took 3 days for delivery. We go the package and about a quarter in the first bag was dead and around half In the second bag was dead and only a couple of the snails they sent were alive. They have an awesome deal for Copepods it's just if you can get them when you're suppose to and if they are alive. That was my 2 experiences with get your pods! FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 08:36:31 »
I'm not on the fence any longer. I'm done with them. I have emailed them twice sent they sent me the above email. I was willing to pay shipping again, even though I feel I shouldn't have to. And they have not replied at all. So I'm done messing with them.

If anyone know a good reliable source if pods please let me know.