2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Marine Solutions  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Fishfreak

• Adult
Marine Solutions
« on: February 07, 2015, 19:19:13 »
I really hate complaining but.....You never realize how important customer service is until you don't get it. I visited Marine Solutions today. Its been awhile since we have traveled over there being that its around an hour away. We went over there to pick up one of there LED fixtures. When we walked in the 2 people working never greeted us. We looked for 30+ minutes still not one word said, seemed the employees was to busy labeling fish than to help a customer. Planned on buying a couple fish as well, since they had some in stock that I was looking for. Needless to say after being ignored we got mad and walked out. Its a shame because usually when we go in there John talks our ear off which is great customer service, however he was not working. Not really sure I will return after this visit, because ordering online is so easy.

Offline joe

• Egg
Re: Marine Solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 20:27:48 »
I'm sorry we failed to provide you adequate service. John works every other Saturday and yes this was his day off. I was out on service and didn't return until 2:30. My expectation is that we at least acknowledge every customer when they enter. Some wish to shop undisturbed, and others desire immediate assistance. We want to accommodate both. Please excuse our failure and give us another try.

Thank you,
Joe
Marine Solutions, owner