2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Red yuma trades?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline jake

• Adult
Red yuma trades?
« on: July 23, 2009, 20:16:29 »
I have a nickel sized red yuma on a rock. It was pricey and I have sold several frags for $20. I would like to see if anyone has a real trade offer before I end up at the swap with it. Looking for anything not sps (except birds nest). All considered.

thanks

Pics of mother in http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4398.15  the pics are older it has colored somewhere between the regular and atinic picture

Reefd Up

Re: Red yuma trades?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 20:36:43 »
What color/size birdsnest are you looking for?

Offline JoeAyers

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 22:05:25 »
I have a nickel sized red yuma on a rock. It was pricey and I have sold several frags for $20. I would like to see if anyone has a real trade offer before I end up at the swap with it. Looking for anything not sps (except birds nest). All considered.

thanks

Pics of mother in http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4398.15  the pics are older it has colored somewhere between the regular and atinic picture

I have a orange short tentacle plate that my mother colony spit off recently. It's about the size of a quarter. I'll give you that and the $20 you were selling them for if you don't find anything else you want.

Joe

Offline Arcade_Guy

• Juvenile
  • Centipede
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:20:35 »
ive got a couple coral skeletons from my recent power outage i'll trade you! lol

55 Gallon Reef - Hamilton, OH 45013

Arnold shares his deepest feelings

Offline jake

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 15:22:05 »
Nice birdsnest ya know. Maybe solid pink or a blue polyp style.

Joe I recently purchased a orange plate. If I can't get a trade for something I don't have and want your inline with that.