2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: ??🤬?.. when you hear it  (Read 1130 times)

Offline itsalifestyle

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
??🤬?.. when you hear it
« on: September 27, 2023, 15:52:09 »
Well, I need to vent finally got a few things going with the tank. Started to drill holes today. First one went good Second one crack now we?re back to the beginning. So anyways, looking for a rimless or frag tank 50 gallons or under ha ha ha.

Offline Steve

• Adult
Re: ??🤬?.. when you hear it
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 20:19:41 »
No tanks for you Ryan, but good to hear from you, haven't seen you on here in forever. Hope you get your setup going soon.

Offline itsalifestyle

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 21:29:37 »
Hey Steve ya been wanting to get back in for awhile just been busy hope all is well.

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 21:50:25 »
Ah man that?s a huge bummer! I am wanting to drill a tank for the first time. Makes me nervous and I?m only planning to use a 40 breeder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 13:58:29 »
Hey Steve ya been wanting to get back in for awhile just been busy hope all is well.

Well I won't go as far as to say all is well cause life can be pretty tough sometimes, but God is good and I'm hanging in there LOL. Really am doing good though.
Ah man that?s a huge bummer! I am wanting to drill a tank for the first time. Makes me nervous and I?m only planning to use a 40 breeder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have drilled 2 smaller tanks with success. Slow and steady. Definitely made me nervous, just the thought of "drilling glass" doesn't sound right!

Offline itsalifestyle

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 15:32:56 »
I understand steve.

I?ve drilled a few tanks first one ive actually broke it had to happen I guess at some point . HA HA HA picking up another tank in few guess we will try again.