2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Group Salt Buy  (Read 4322 times)

Offline Gary

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Group Salt Buy
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2020, 14:50:53 »
When can we pick up the Reef Salt? Ask the governor. Ohio Department Director Amy Acton has signed an Ohio Health Director’s order instructing Ohioans to stay at home. I'm not sure if reef salt is essential but in some cases maybe.

Offline Gary

• Adult
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2020, 15:36:07 »
Pet Stores are essential. I'm concerned about ours and their exposure. Each member will have to make that decision themselves. The shipment is leaving Texas today.  I will posted the ETA. For planning purposes delivery maybe by Friday 27 March.

Offline Gary

• Adult
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2020, 18:17:20 »
SweetReefOhio and geversole your salt has arrived at Cincinnati Corals and Aquarium.  Pick up is at your discretion.  The remaining portion of the order has not arrived yet.  I'll keep you posted.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 17:44:07 »
SweetReefOhio and geversole your salt has arrived at Cincinnati Corals and Aquarium.  Pick up is at your discretion.  The remaining portion of the order has not arrived yet.  I'll keep you posted.
Gary, I’ve spoken with Heinbaugh about pickup. I’m going to wait until the other orders are in so he can pick up my 2 buckets for me. I’ll pick up from him. Thanks guys for putting this together and picking up for me!

Offline Gary

• Adult
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 14:58:42 »
The salt has arrived at Cincinnati Corals and Aquarium. Pick up at your own discretion.

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 16:52:21 »
Looks like they have shorter COVID-19 hours right now.  Every day 2pm-6pm.  Might be worth calling ahead before you make a trek there.

Offline Gary

• Adult
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 01:47:31 »
I talked to John at Cincinnati Corals and Aquarium and he will be open tomorrow 2-6pm.  Calling ahead is a good idea anyway.

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 18:37:06 »
It was good to see Heinbaughb and Gary as we were all picking up salt (and maintaining social distancing).  Stay safe out there, folks!