2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Another addict on the forums  (Read 3305 times)

olsaltybastard

Another addict on the forums
« on: February 06, 2008, 18:59:36 »
Hey folks,

Baggerhog invited me here, so I figured I would introduce myself.  My name is Brian and I am a fellow craaa......reefer, reef keeper.  I'll post pics of my tank in the proper forum.  It's only been set up for about three months now, so it has a ways to go before becoming a mature system. 

Offline verper

Re: Another addict on the forums
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 19:08:38 »
Welcome!  Glad to see you found us.  Although anyone invited by Baggerhog will be watched very closely  ;) :laugh:

Look forward to pics.

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 19:18:16 »
Welcome!  Yeah...I don't know if we need more of Baggerhog's kind around here.   ::)  JK. 

Make sure to post your tank specs, as well as your pictures!  Unless they're top secret!   ;)

Offline cbell

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 19:30:48 »
welcome.

Offline Baggerhog

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 20:01:11 »
Good to see you made the switch. Welcome to a great club. I think you will find this club a lot more enjoyable and with out the corruption of other clubs. I am sure we would all like to see you make it to a meeting if you can. You would be the new farthest attendee.
Andy
Batavia, Ohio
500 Reef with 320 gallon sump setup

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 20:08:09 »
Well, we're always trying to make the meetings at different parts of the Western side...I'm sure there will be plenty of meetings down your way (especially when Baggerhog hosts!)   ;D