2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: reef geek  (Read 2640 times)

Offline THE MAD REEFER

• Adult
reef geek
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:34:35 »
they are out of cali and I called them last week to see about getting several apex parts that brs and marine depot were out of and not getting back in stock until mid april
they guys were great to deal with and I had my parts in 3 days using ground
their was supposed to be like 22 bucks shipping for 3 day ups but they said they would save me like 12 bucks and send it ground and I would still get it in the same time frame
only have to buy 2 pieces left to buy and I will be able to start my controller set up
I will be doing more business with them in the future

great place

http://www.reefgeek.com/

Offline bkvreef

• Adult
Re: reef geek
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 09:06:36 »
When I had my 220 set up several years ago, I bought my t-5 retro through them.  I absolutely agree with you.  They were always helpful, I had a broken bulb once,  they sent a new one, without hesitation.  I still try to deal with them if the local don't have what I'm looking for.
Thanks and God Bless,
John

Offline mrfish183

• Fry
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 23:57:04 »
My first experience with Reef Geek was extremely positive.  I usually place all my drygoods orders with PA but Reef Geek was offering 15% off Tunzes w/free shipping recently so I decided to give them a try while getting some additional Tunzes.  They also had my 400W MH bulbs on sale for $47.  These usually sell for $60 to $70 elsewhere. 

Reef Geek called to let me know the Tunze 6095s were not in stock and it would take a couple weeks for these to ship.  They also indicated a lamp cord was also out of stock.  They offered to ship the rest of my order now and ship the Tunzes later.  They also offered to ship me a more expensive lamp cord.  I received the first order today and also received notice that my Tunzes just shipped.

Net, I'm extremely happy with Reef Geek's prices and service.  They responded very quickly to email requests and followed up with phone calls.  If they keep offering great deals and such great service, then I'll keep coming back. 

Offline Mussin

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:50:59 »
I always buy my t5 bulbs from reef geek. Great company to deal with.

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 08:23:40 »
I always buy my t5 bulbs from reef geek. Great company to deal with.

+1
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo