2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Warboz's 29g Mixed Reef  (Read 7022 times)

Offline ghurlag

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Warboz's 29g Mixed Reef
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 13:18:45 »
 ;D

Sometimes, Monday happens on Thursdays, doesn't it Cyberwollf?

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 14:03:38 »
Warboz doesn't have enough, dope.  ;D

!!! i caught that just as i posted it... I deleted that post AND checked it afterwards lol.... I dont know how it still showed up lol
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 15:55:51 »
I am going with the second Monday of the week theory . :D

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 16:57:47 »
Haha what I should do is just spam my own thread with 10 posts. I did get some nice corals at Coral Pet's last weekend. I'll try to get some pics up later.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 17:58:31 »
cool cant wait to see
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 18:09:30 »
Warboz, February's club meeting is at my house in Middletown - you should make it a point to stop by and meet some folks and check out my tank, in its early stages.  And if I don't get with you before, you can bring by some frags (I ain't too picky :) )

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 00:01:03 »
Sounds good. I'll do my best to make it since you're so close! My dumb new zoos on a plug fell off the rock I epoxied it to and fell behind my LR. It's going to be a pain to get it but I'm not letting those suckers get away! Really nice zoos, I haven't been able to find a name for them yet.

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 07:44:30 »
I guess a pic is out of the question until you rescue them :)

My Eagle Eyes are starting to spread just the tiniest little bit (okay, just 1 new polyp, but that frag is all I have right now, so I get excited).

2 more posts Warboz and we can do business ;)

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 08:25:35 »
ouch that sucks  ive had frags fall behind LR and it is a pian to get them back out
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2010, 19:55:17 »
Got a pretty nice looking Yellow Tonga Leather at Phishy Business this weekend. It's kind of crazy here so I haven't been able to take pictures yet. I'm currently in the middle of installing my home theater PC and getting it up and running.

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 16:58:13 »
Warboz, how are things going?  How are the tanks?

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 19:25:38 »
cant wait to see some more pics
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 22:14:11 »
Woo! Man it's been busy around here lately. Sorry about not getting any pics up. I'm going to clean the glass and take some this weekend I hope. Most of the stuff I got from Coral Pets (I think that's what it was called) has been doing well. Other than an Acan that just kinda melted away last week for no apparent reason, it's been going well. I have good growth on my SPS and pretty much everything else. I swear I'll get pictures up soon!

My other tank, with all of the zoas in it, needs to go. I'll be handing out corals to whoever wants them, in whatever quantity. I've just neglected the tank too long and its getting some algae growth from a lack of water changes. Someone else will enjoy the zoas in that tank more than I will. Speak up and we can arrange a day to come get whatever you. Eagle Eye, Radioactive Greens and Green Bay Packers are the dominate 3 zoas. There are also some orange skirted ones that grow like weeds.

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2010, 10:52:07 »
Warboz, you have no idea how badly I want to raid that tank.  I think you have enough posts to PM (on my BB in text only, so I can't tell for sure).  I want some radioactive greens for sure.  And plenty of other stuff would be awesome too

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 15:39:23 »
Here's a quick updated picture that I've been promising for weeks!

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 17:23:53 »
looks great keep up the great work
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline ghurlag

• Adult
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 18:01:12 »
It does look great!  I sent my last PM before seeing the pic - you are off the hook :)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 18:30:58 »
That purple Bonsai is Smokin HOT!

Offline Warboz

• Fry
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 19:50:21 »
Thanks everyone! I started getting some good growth on that bonsai. It's a 2 tone purple/turquoise color and has really started to encrust the plug and start growing. I've been happy with my SPS growth only doing water changes. You can see quite a bit of growth with the tabling tri-color and the SPS in the middle is a really cool pale blue that's starting to grow. Pink/red milli is starting to encrust and the freebie green milli I got at the frag swap in Cincy is doing great.

Anyone interested in zoo frags, they're all in the pic. The orange skirts are going nuts on the lower right hand side along with the eagle eyes, radioactives and green bay packers. I got plenty for anyone who wants them. We'll say prices are negotiable (I'll definitely get you your moneys worth) because I want the nano cube taken down. As you can see I already have seeds growing in my new tank and the other tank is completely covered. If you want frags I can get some stuff ready, if you want full colonies you send me an offer and we'll get a deal figured out.