2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: July Meeting  (Read 10487 times)

Offline ~reefchik~

• Adult
    • Real Job:  HunnyBuns Nursery & Reborn Supply
Re: July Meeting
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2010, 11:16:21 »
Sounds good!
-Steph
--------------
What do you call an old reefer with no tank? 
:-(
-----------------------------

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2010, 11:50:11 »
i will be there
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Tom83

• Juvenile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2010, 15:12:03 »
Sorry, i'm not going to be make it, coming down with a cold.thank you

Offline stickboy_107

• Adult
  • GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING [just dont tell my wife]
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2010, 17:04:09 »
The tank looks amazing all the different corals it is a perfect blend and balance of what you have done.
Great meeting :) :) :) :)

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 18:43:10 »
thank you again the food was great and nice seeing every one again
SIZE DOES MATTER

slandis3

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2010, 20:11:02 »
Thanks for all the made it out today to see reefchik's beautiful tank. Your tank looks great.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2010, 21:10:22 »
o ya you do have a great looken tank  hope the chaclice  does great for u
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 22:31:07 »
it was a very nice tank .. but i was disapointed that i called to say i was on my way and wanted to be in the raffle since i am a prem member but every one left 5 min before i arrived was hoping to possably win a prize kind of suck it was a 1 hour and 45 min drive one way..  lil disapointed  :(

reef chick you have an awsome tank and the chip dip was great  i would love the recipie

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 22:48:12 »
o sorry to hear that  hopefully u can make it to the next one
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 22:58:57 »
i did make it...  I was there at 3:58  but o well  only 3.5 hours of driving  round trip  my 1 arm got a tan

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2010, 05:30:08 »
that is a lot of driveing
SIZE DOES MATTER

slandis3

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2010, 08:28:29 »
The meeting was from 1-4. Sorry you couldn't make it for the raffle but most of us had plains after the meeting. If you are running late to the next meeting try and call someone or post it online to let them know. We were checking to see if anyone posted anything about being late or not showing while we were at the meeting.

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 10:17:34 »
it was a very nice tank .. but i was disapointed that i called to say i was on my way and wanted to be in the raffle since i am a prem member but every one left 5 min before i arrived was hoping to possably win a prize kind of suck it was a 1 hour and 45 min drive one way..  lil disapointed  :(

reef chick you have an awsome tank and the chip dip was great  i would love the recipie

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 10:58:54 »
but i was disapointed that i called to say i was on my way and wanted to be in the raffle since i am a prem member but every one left 5 min before i arrived was hoping to possably win a prize kind of suck it was a 1 hour and 45 min drive one way..  lil disapointed  :(

Honestly, is it fair for you to show up at 3:58 when you know the meeting ends at 4:00 and win something when others were there for the entire meeting and might not have won something because you did?  If the only reason you were going was to win something, then perhaps karma took over...Were you really going to drive all that distance for a 2 minute meeting?  Just saying...

Offline ~reefchik~

• Adult
    • Real Job:  HunnyBuns Nursery & Reborn Supply
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 13:01:25 »
It was a good meeting, I thought.  Thanks to those who came and also for the compliments on the tank!  I really appreciate that, since I usually think my tank is a dog compared to most of the other members here  :D

It was nice getting to know a few of you a bit better, and had a nice visit with Matt afterward, anyway.  I'll PM that recipe to you.  Get anything good at Coral Ranch???
-Steph
--------------
What do you call an old reefer with no tank? 
:-(
-----------------------------

Offline Coral Squad

• Adult
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 19:53:03 »
A nice zoe rock. With bambams and other ones on it
I wasn't trying to fuss about the time this was my first Ohio Reef meeting. But i have been to meetings all over and none have ever ended at the time posted i have been to 3 cincy meeting 2 fort wayne club meeting 3 saltgeek meetings.  Just never seen one on such a tight schedule.  If i cause drama by post wasn't intent. Justin was a lil disappointed.  But it is all good...... if meetings fall on days i work i just wont go

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 21:52:32 »
ya most meetings  r longer  it was just in the summer allmost everyone has thing to do and get done in  the summer months
SIZE DOES MATTER