2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Tank profiles for the Newsletter  (Read 692 times)

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
Tank profiles for the Newsletter
« on: October 19, 2011, 23:12:48 »
As some of you already Know I am trying my best to get things turning on this newsletter ordeal... I had a shift at work and it took some getting used to but, i am slowly settling down now, so I can devote the time i have to actually producing these newsletters...

I am looking to do tank profiles/spotlights for each newsletter... The original plan was to do a member spotlight, which would focus primarily on the member and not so much the tank(trying not to steal the thunder from the tank of the quarter) however, most of you that were contacted about this(everyone will remain anonymous) stated that you felt much more comfortable just talking about your tanks... so this will be a tank spotlight that will highlight your tank's setup, fish selection, any special features, etc... there may be a few items such as the owner's name(your name) how long you have been a member etc, but nothing too personal(not that the other format was though)...

As always I will be randomly selecting members for this preview... Participation is encouraged, but not required by any means, you will not upset me by declining, and no one aside from us will know you did so...

With that being stated if anyone would like to kick things off with the first issue's tank profile please feel free to PM me that you dont mind having an article/pictures taken of the tank... I will give you ample notice of when we are to meet to allow you time to tidy your tank if your one of those people.... Thanks guys...

Additionally, anyone who would like to help with the newsletter please feel free to PM me, I can use all the help I can get(ya ya ya I know you can't help with that kind of help)
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline Todd W.

• Adult
Re: Tank profiles for the Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 11:24:19 »
We could do a tank profile to start off with of the School project.

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
Re: Tank profiles for the Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 11:33:25 »
Well the "school projects" will have their own section/articles.
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank