2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: A must have in any reef tank!  (Read 5516 times)

Offline charlieweaver

• Adult
Re: A must have in any reef tank!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 00:30:14 »
Really nice fish there.  I'm missing my tank so bad. But in 27 weeks ill be done with training and will get my first station where ill be for a few years and will deffently be starting another.  But on a much larger scale than last time.  so its worth the wait!!   

Sent from my HTC6435LVW

Offline The WuSue

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 06:38:36 »
I might have to look into getting a set when I get back. They just look so happy.

Offline volcano

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 08:55:26 »
Ok ya that's the one I was talking about it has a nice color to it

Thanks, it's a very pretty coral.  There is another trachyphyllia to the right of the tang on the sand bed.  It has even better color and it's rare.  My thanks go to Brian (Lazylivin), for hooking me up with those 2. ;)

I might have to look into getting a set when I get back. They just look so happy.

Definitely look into getting some.  They are really cool looking fish!  LiveAquaria has the schooling bannerfish for $69.00 each.  I almost purchased a trio of the Red Sea Bannerfish, but the price scared me off starting @ $159.00

Congrats, CharlieWeaver!  Hopefully, you get a 400 gallon wall tank and share pics! :)

Offline charlieweaver

• Adult
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 09:52:37 »
400 that's tiny. Lol.  How bout 750+!!  That is what I dream of getting. Lol but deffently I will be hooking yall up with pics once I start buying and building.   

Sent from my HTC6435LVW

Offline volcano

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 10:24:58 »
400 that's tiny. Lol.  How bout 750+!!  That is what I dream of getting. Lol but deffently I will be hooking yall up with pics once I start buying and building.   

Sent from my HTC6435LVW

That would be awesome!  My buddy Dave @ vivid aquariums put an 800 gallon in his store and spent a massive amount of dough for it.  It is a real beauty to see in person!