2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Aminos and coral color  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
Aminos and coral color
« on: January 21, 2020, 20:21:25 »
Pre and post pictures after a couple weeks of dosing Acropower. Walt Disney and WWC Firebreather. Not all corals have changed but these two were the ones that I had a good before photo for comparison. Growth has improved. Polyp extension has been non-existent since adding my angels, not too worried about that though.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 20:27:02 by Heinbaughb »

Offline CoralBeauties

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Aminos and coral color
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 21:27:52 »
Wow the firebreather is like a night and day difference
Jeff

Offline Warhawk937

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 15:42:29 »
wow.  great work Brian!   question I have tried using acro power in the past and ive ended up with cyan usually about a month in.  have you have any uglys popping up in the sump from this stuff.    I drank the coolaid and switched to brightwells coral amino. I am a fan. 

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 16:53:14 »
wow.  great work Brian!   question I have tried using acro power in the past and ive ended up with cyan usually about a month in.  have you have any uglys popping up in the sump from this stuff.    I drank the coolaid and switched to brightwells coral amino. I am a fan.

Thank you for the compliment. It’s been a weird past 1-2 months. No nitrates, got dinos, tried acropower and got cyano AND Dino. Hopefully the cyano was just part of my system getting used to the Acropower. Going to keep using it for now.