2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: DONT buy from AMERICAN AQUARIUMS  (Read 995 times)

Offline jbanion

• Fry
DONT buy from AMERICAN AQUARIUMS
« on: July 15, 2021, 21:48:01 »
Do not purchase from  American Aquariums. Purchased 107 gallon acrylic shallow reef tank in May of 21'. Paid the 10% extra for rush services. Tank arrived about 11-12 weeks later instead of the 8-10 I paid for. Tank is atroshius! Literally buff swirl marks on every single inch of the tank. Tank has a huge bubble on the seam of the tank, has glue all over the seams. The amount of scratches on the tank blows my mind. Glue is attached to the viewing windows. ( All pics attached). Emailed countless times about how tank would be made, braces, overflow etc. The responses would be one word replies. No response until the day the tank was supposed to ship. He sends a horrible quality picture( I'm sure for a reason). Almost everything I was told about this aquarium is total opposite. Save yourself the time and hassle and go with another builder!! Adam the salesman said they have done thousands of tanks, but have 55 reviews. I wish I would have done more homework on this company before purchasing. Highly discourage anyone from buying and having to deal with this. Oh not to mention they shipped the tank with a plastic skin instead of wood