2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Personal Messages and Email's from Ohio Reef  (Read 2084 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Personal Messages and Email's from Ohio Reef
« on: July 27, 2012, 14:21:21 »
When someone sends you a Private Message (PM), Ohio Reef sends an email notification to let you know that you have a new PM. In that email message it also sends the contents of that PM. These emails are from the Ohio Reef administrator email account. Therefore if you reply to that email it goes to me instead of the intended person that sent you the PM. I get these every day and sometimes several times a day.. It is an easy mistake to make so if you ever wonder hmmmm why has that person never responded to me. Well it is likely because they never got it. Remember those emails are just a notification and you can't reply to them. Here is an example of the email notification

You have just been sent a personal message by ____________ on Ohio Reef Club.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Senders message here

Link to reply to message here

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
Re: Personal Messages and Email's from Ohio Reef
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 15:39:58 »
SOOOOOOOO, basically what this comes down to is, make sure when your bashing Brian that you send the PM's correctly :P lol j/k
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline kattz

• Old surfer dude
Re: Personal Messages and Email's from Ohio Reef
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 16:37:34 »
IFF does not work in OFF mode.

Kev
90g SPS and LPS reef tank, 35g sump, ceramic rock by The Alternative Reef, Neptune Apex w 2 X EB8's, Moonlight module, ATI Sunpower Dimmable 8 X 39W T5's, Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer, PM Kalkwasser Reactor, 2 X Vortech MP40's, Geo 618 Ca reactor

Various thriving montipora, acropora, stylopora, wellsophyllia, blastomussa, hammer, anchor, and frogspawn, lobophyllia, rhizotrychus, pavona, scroll, and pagoda SPS and LPS corals, but no fish because I was too stupid to QT...