2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: What would you pay for these?  (Read 2640 times)

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
What would you pay for these?
« on: October 06, 2009, 20:38:51 »
What would you pay for a frag of these? How many polyps and how much? Not for sale though :P

Reefd Up

Re: What would you pay for these?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 20:58:30 »
Wouldn't even think about buying them until I saw them under normal lighting.  Actinics can play tricky things with corals.  Looks awesome in a photo...come home...nothing thrilling.

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 21:02:01 »
I wouldn't buy them. They look brown a faint hint of green in the center with some pink spots that you probably wont be able to see very well with the eye unless they are large Paly's.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 21:48:55 »
I wouldn't buy them. They look brown a faint hint of green in the center with some pink spots that you probably wont be able to see very well with the eye unless they are large Paly's.

They look as brown as any other Zoo upclose. The whole colony looks nice. But they closed when I picked them up. I will post a picture of the whole colony later. The whole thing looks great.

Nicki: Lighting was 2x250 14K Halide, 4X54 T5 Actinic. No tricks here. I know how those BS actinic pics work.

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 22:05:24 »
OOPS...i did not read your post well enough. Thought you were going to give link to a crazy price for them. Sorry. They are really nice and I would pay 50$ per polyp.  ;)