2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: REEFS2GO  (Read 3497 times)

Offline mattfishdog

• Fry
REEFS2GO
« on: September 29, 2013, 17:25:30 »
ordered clean up crew 100strong listing. 20 snails died were credited. small snails but was worth the price. i ordered some fish that will be coming wed. ill up date upon their arrival.

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
Re: REEFS2GO
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 19:45:46 »
Sorry about the bad luck. I've never had a problem getting cleanup crews from Reef Cleaners and they're a Ohio Reef sponsor.

http://www.reefcleaners.org

Offline mattfishdog

• Fry
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 19:52:14 »
cool thanks. i will try them next.

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 20:18:17 »
Be cautious about ordering from reefs2go when I've ordered in the past it has nothing but trouble, and I will never order from them again due to the unnecessary headache they caused me. On the other hand like all things one of my friends has ordered from them and never had an issue, while I ordered 250+ worth of fish and coral and have no survivors after a month and a half of complaining to them I was refunded.
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline mattfishdog

• Fry
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 21:11:32 »
that sucks travis. thanks for the heads up

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 21:43:23 »
Np I just don't want any one to go through that like I did
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline bkvreef

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 22:36:24 »
Sorry about the bad luck. I've never had a problem getting cleanup crews from Reef Cleaners and they're a Ohio Reef sponsor.

http://www.reefcleaners.org
I got an order from reefcleaners and was great!!!!
Thanks and God Bless,
John

Offline discus513

• Adult
    • Cincinnati Club (C.A.R.E.)
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 03:13:49 »
I ordered from Reefs2go several times and never had any issues with them, when I order I normal order pods and they have some of the biggest healthy pods out there. One thing I have learned in this hobby is everyplace around has made someone unhappy at one time or another, it happens we are dealing with live animals and stuff will die. if they are working with you to credit you then they are doing everything right. It sucks that others have had a not so good experience with them, but believe me if you listen to everyone, you wont have anywhere left to shop. lol

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 07:26:00 »
I shortened what happened I only was able to receive the money back to the credit card after posting on their sponsor forum on reef central up until I did that they refused to refund me and blamed my setup for the losses. At first they resent the shipment where more than half arrived DOA  the same as the original shipment. If they had willing taken care of the problem I wouldn't have such a big issue with them but it took me over a month to get my money back. You can ask twisted how bad the shipment was when it arrived because he was their when I opened it up. I will say that you are correct about them having excellent pods.

Offline chromiumlux

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 13:55:31 »
I usually order from ReefCleaners. Had some Chitons arrive dead in an order, but they credited my CC. Rest of order was good. My past experiences with Reefs2Go were always good. Never had a problem. I think they both offer the best of both worlds when it comes to CUC and macro algae.
Chromiumlux