2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Would anyone be intrested in doing a bulk food buy?  (Read 1684 times)

Offline ASchindel

• 150gal Mixed Reef
  • Egg
Would anyone be intrested in doing a bulk food buy?
« on: May 11, 2024, 16:15:15 »
I've read about ones being done in the past, figured id ask here. I don't really love supporting our LFS, Even though they're nice to have incase of emergency.
AS

Offline JSellars

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Would anyone be intrested in doing a bulk food buy?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 12:14:16 »
I think I am going to work with Tom from Mermaids Delight on doing a bulk buy. He sent a donation of some samples and a few flat packs of their all-in-one reef blend. I have some samples of it if you want to try it out! I really like it, seems like a high quality no bs product! Get ahold of me and ill get you some you can try out! Possibly right before the frag swap we can organize a bulk buy and have it delivered and distribute it at the swap!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 09:33:00 by JSellars »

Offline JSellars

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2024, 09:35:32 »
Tom from mermaids delight got back with me and is willing to give us a discount if we place an order for 20 packs of their 10oz all-in-one frozen food. He is offering a $5 discount per pack making them $20ea. Whoever is wanting to get in on an order we can split the shipping cost between everyone. Let me know if anyone else is interested!

Offline ASchindel

• 150gal Mixed Reef
  • Egg
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024, 09:42:57 »
I currently use lrs herbivore frenzy as a part of my feeding routine. I can assume this would be its closest equivalent as its also a all in one type of product.
AS