2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Some Equipment for sale  (Read 493 times)

Offline gurtab

• Egg
Some Equipment for sale
« on: November 15, 2010, 20:33:30 »
Couple pieces of extra equipment that i am trying to get rid of. I will be available to meet or have you pick up Sunday Night after 8, or monday or tuesday anytime. (21st, 22nd, and 23rd.) i will also be available Sunday the 28th at anytime and Monday the 29th at anytime. Message me if you are interested in anythign and hopefully we can work something out, thanks!

Sequence 1000 1/8 HP Max 2900 GPH Pump.
1 1/5 inch ports (used with 1 1/2 inch pvc)
115v AC, 1.5 amps.
Been sitting for a while so the seals could be checked.
Some External Rust at the base and around the cooling fan, still strurdy structurally and mechanically, just not the prettiest thing.  ($385 new)
I am looking for $100 obo for this.

250w DE Metal Halide Pendant with bulb and ballast (everything thats needed. Bulb should be replaced. ($250 new) Some rusty spots on fixture. $100 obo

150w DE Metal Halide Circular Pendant. Comes with bulb, ballast and pendant (everything thats needed) The Ballast on this one is a little noisy (gets quieter after it starts up), just a heads up, when its tucked under an enclosed stand its barely audible, the sound of my overflow is louder.
$85 obo

Icecap 660 Ballast. Currently wired to some PC bulbs (bulbs dont work anymore, could be the end caps or the bulb i dont know. I know its not the ballast because the bulbs fire up and then turn off immediately and according to Icecaps troubleshooting page, IceCap Information Center*|* Troubleshooting, it has something to do with my connection to the bulbs) So you are buying the working ballast, and i'll throw in the bulbs and reflectors and end caps if you want them. $60 obo

If you are far away and still interested in some stuff, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out with shipping or with meeting. Thanks guys! -Brian

Offline gurtab

• Egg
Re: Some Equipment for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 20:58:40 »
i will also entertain an offer for a trade: i am looking for a vortech MP10, new or used (as long as its working)