2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Cyberwollf's Graduation/going away party. This friday 23March  (Read 1776 times)

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
I already invited a bunch of yall that I am friends with on facebook.  If you aren't on facebook or i missed you, consider this your invite.

I graduate from AFIT tomorrow and will be moving to Patrick Air Force base near Orlando Florida in the coming weeks.  So we are having a combined graduation/going away party.  Pasted the text from facebook:

Wes graduates from AFIT on March 22, and we will be moving to Patrick AFB soon after that. I want to make sure I get to see everyone at least one more time before we go, so everyone better come to this party!!!

We are gonna do random appetizers and a taco bar.

After an epic beer acquiring weekend, we have some great beers for beer geeks at the party (bring a glass). Gonna bring a bottle of 120 min IPA, World Wide Stout, KBS, hoptimum, hopslam, founders imperial stout, 75min IPA, Ten-fidy, 2 year cellared Chimay Blue, and others. If you got some homebrew bring it!

Bring Cornhole and other outside games.

If you are free come on out!
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz