2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Tag, I Wuz Here  (Read 1288 times)

Offline dbowman

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Tag, I Wuz Here
« on: April 26, 2021, 16:17:41 »
Hi!
 for those who would not graffiti a wall or sidewalk or overpass; but would sign a visitor log at a national park or famous restaurant or Inn; or write a message in the sand.
   Here is a thread just for the fun of it. more often than not i log in, look for new posts read what is new and log out. if there is nothing new i silently slip away undetected. the forum policy is to not post meaningless comments like lol or like. this is a chance to just leave your mark before fading back into the surf, or sunset or whatever. leave a comment or not, but know that you have left your prints for others to find. Happy fading April,
Dave

Offline JSellars

• Adult
Re: Tag, I Wuz Here
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 21:07:46 »
I’m still here lurking too. Don’t even have a saltwater tank anymore, but I still enjoy the hobby and I try and keep up with it so i retain the knowledge. One of these days I’ll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Keith92

• Keith92
  • Adult
Re: Tag, I Wuz Here
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 17:14:59 »
Interesting topic!
I am still working from home and if cover doesn't get me the insane asylum will. Going crazy at the moment. Tank is doing well at the moment. Looking for wood to knock on. Looking forward to getting back together with everyone