2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Problem with my wrasse  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
Problem with my wrasse
« on: January 03, 2013, 15:01:16 »
My green wrasse has something going on with it. I has a blueish line that is spreading. In the line it is like his scale are pushed outward. There are also a couple brownish black dots there. About the size of one of his scales. He has been eating fine & acts fine. But does not look good. The pics are bad, he never stops moving. Any ideas?

Offline larrynews

Re: Problem with my wrasse
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 16:08:19 »
might not be the same but my wrasse had bad spots a lot, from burying in the sand and hitting rock when spooked, the the cleaner wrasse would chase it around forever trying to "clean" it and would make it worse. he always got better only to go through the same thing over again a month or so later.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 16:27:44 »
I hope that's all it is. This just showed up after I put the fish trap in. I prolly should have waited until lights out to put it in. My tang is always coming up with scrapes & gashes. They must just play rough.

Offline Mussin

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 22:11:53 »
I hope that's all it is. This just showed up after I put the fish trap in. I prolly should have waited until lights out to put it in. My tang is always coming up with scrapes & gashes. They must just play rough.

My kole is always getting scratched.  He will just randomly freak out and fly through all the rock caves.. They heal quick though.