2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 4749 times)

lmerba2

hello everyone
« on: October 23, 2008, 14:54:29 »
Hello every one my name is lindsey, i started with a 10 gallon a little over two years ago. then went to a 29 and now i am up to a 75. They don't lie when they say start big it will save you money.  My favorite corals have to be acans and zoas. my 75 consist of mostly lps and polys. i have a pair of clowns, a blue hippo, school of green chromis, bicolor blenny, lubbard wrassse, mandarin, fire fish, purple puesdochromis (SP). 

this is not an updated photo but the best i have now. I will be taking some more very soon. my boyfriends corals are in my tank while he is setting up his new tank so when he removes those i will take more.

apelaston

Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 15:11:36 »
Charge him rent make him pay u in coral for using your tank. haha welcome to the club!

Offline verper

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 16:31:58 »
Hi Lindsey and welcome to the club.  Sorry to hear that you found out about the golden rule just a little too late like many of us.  Oh well, its just money.  ;)

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 16:57:04 »
Hello!  Welcome to the club!  I'm jealous, I started with a 40g...and my tanks are only getting smaller as time goes on!  Yours looks good though!

Midwest Express

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 16:59:49 »
Hi Lindsey and welcome to the club.  Sorry to hear that you found out about the golden rule just a little too late like many of us.  Oh well, its just money.  ;)

HAHA... So very true Scott.  I have learned that is the way you sometimes have to think about this hobby.  Its only money! HAH

Lindsey,

Your tank looks good.  I like the double island aquascape!  Are you going to be adding anything new or just letting everything use the new room to grow?

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 20:58:14 »
Very nice Aquascaping! Welcome to the club. :thewave

lmerba2

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 21:08:44 »
I have added a lot since that picture it is about 5 months old. I am waiting for joelbegt to take some corals back before i take new pictures. I have added a bit more live rock and now it is more like a wall. I have also bought alot of more corals, new pictures will come soon. thanks for the welcome everyone!

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 21:18:50 »
OH nooooo!!! There's another aquarium couple on here!  You'll regret that soon!  ;)  (My other half...like it or not...is Lost Floridian).

Just don't give him too much room in your tank...otherwise he'll start wanting you to care for all of his stuff all the time...then when you frag it for the frag swap, he'll want a cut!!!  Hehehehe

lmerba2

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 00:04:46 »
no his rent is taking care of my tank! lol

quicksilver

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 13:35:53 »
HI nice to see another new face.

Offline Emily

• Scavenger Queen
  • Adult
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 17:09:45 »
Beautiful tank!!  Like you, I started small (with a 6 gallon).  That didn't last long.
Emily

lmerba2

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 17:18:28 »
HI nice to see another new face.
quick silver we have already met most of the live rock in my tank picture about is from you! :)

quicksilver

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 12:45:56 »
What what... Am I as stupid as I think damn I must of gave you one hell of a deal 2.

NORTHDIXIEREEF

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 18:26:27 »
ABOUT TIME ,  GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALLY JOINED YOUR BETTER HALF HERE ON Ohio Reef. TANKS LOOKING GREAT. GREAT TO HAVE YA :o

quicksilver

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 11:03:15 »
I am telling you I am way to nice giving deals like that.

bigray

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 01:00:32 »
Tanks looking nice. Welcome to the club. I know we met at NDR. I was there when you were giving Dodd a hard time about the better half comment. It is nice to see I am not the only one picking on him. It's nice to have you on the site.