2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: FS / WTT my 130 Gallon tank / sump / stand  (Read 605 times)

Offline Reef Tank 2.0

• Adult
  • Shawn
FS / WTT my 130 Gallon tank / sump / stand
« on: March 26, 2021, 14:39:58 »
I am trying to move my fish tank , stand, and sump in one shot......but willing to break up if needed.  I am willing to trade or sell......

I have a 130G display tank.  pre-drilled (Reef ready), and has two overflows.  The pink on the overflows are what is left of coraline. There are some fine line surface scratches on the glass, but you really have to search for them in order to see them.  Nothing crazy though.
The display tank measures 6ft long, 18" wide, 23" high

I have a 46 gallon sump that I have converted into a sump.  Baffles have been siliconed in place to create 3 sections.  This fits nicely in the base of the stand.
The sump measures 36" long, 18" wide, 16-7/8" high

The stand is made of 2x construction.  I had a fellow reefer build it for me a few years back.  I bought it as a skeleton, and I bought 1/4" plywood and skinned the frame for a finished look.  I have removed the skin, and it is now back to the original skeleton.  The stand will need to be prepped and made pretty again.  But the structure is all there.  I had intentions of re-doing it when I moved into this house, but stopped when I realized it wasn't going to fit.
The stand measures 72-3/4" long, 22" wide, 41" high.  The stand has cut outs on the top of it for the overflow plumbing to pass through easily.

Some of you may have seen the tank set up at my home in Amelia a number of years ago, and also you might have seen it set up in my basement in pleasant ridge.  I shut the system down while in Pleasant Ridge almost 2 years ago.  Since moving into a new home, I have had other plans for the house, and a tank this size won't fit the long term plan. 

I would like to trade this set up, or sell.  I am looking for something smaller.  Maybe a larger cube.  I am not set on anything in particular yet.  I am not looking for another tank that needs to be set up in a hurry, I need something smaller that is reef ready, and that I can set up as time goes on.

I need to be realistic and let this tank go, I've been holding onto it hoping it will work, but it won't.

I am not looking to sell my equipment yet.  I don't want to do that, until I have another tank in hand, then I can figure out what I have that can be re-used.
I imagine a lot of what I have is too big for a smaller set up, but will part with that stuff as I move forward.

These tanks hold water, and there are zero leaks.

If you have any questions, you can ask me here, or PM me, either way.

Here are a couple pictures of the sump and the display tank.  I can post pictures of the stand if interested.

Offline Ewest

• Egg
Re: FS / WTT my 130 Gallon tank / sump / stand
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 15:05:40 »
New so im not allowed to send a DM yet, how much are you asking for everything and is it still available?

Offline Reef Tank 2.0

• Adult
  • Shawn
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 19:15:18 »
@ewest - it is still available, I have sent you a DM

Offline Ewest

• Egg
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 20:11:40 »
Even with you starting the DM I guess it won't let me reply yet (probably have to have a certain number of posts before I am allowed to send a DM) I am definitely interested in the tank for the price you listed. Can you send your phone number to me as a DM and I will text you about it?

Offline Reef Tank 2.0

• Adult
  • Shawn
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 15:44:41 »
tank has been sold.  Please close